Ladies and gentlemen meet Penny. She is a beautiful 2002 Suzuki DRZ400s. I bought her for about £1800 on eBay. Great condition and only had 6000 miles on the clock so I was happy with that.
- Safari fuel tank - 28 litre
- Mitas E-07 tyres
- Engine cases and guard
- Barkbusters hand guards
- JT sprocket set
- DID chain
- Filled the stock seat with memory foam (rubbish), now have a handmade seat from Guatemala for £15.
- Sheepskin rug. (No more as it's fallen apart)
- Moto-racks pannier set up
- Stock rear rack welded for a bigger footprint
- Subframe has been welded for extra strength
- Renthal Handlebars
- Kick Starter
- Bigger Battery. Had to cut out the back of the housing and strap in the battery.
- Manual Cam Chain Tensioner
- JD Jetting Kit and 3x3 mod
- Removed the PAIR valve and blanked it off